Friday, October 24, 2008

What a long day it was.. School was as per normal, lesson starts at 9am today. Well, plans for the trip to school was busted as someone overslept, so I took the journey alone, lol. Ended school at 2pm and stayed in class for some gossiping with the gang of girls as I was waiting for Rebecca to do IFF project. Haha, the things they gossip are just all over the world...

KC joined us at the library in school at about 3.30pm since we chose to do our project there. I did a bit and become slacky, decided to stop doing.. Went to play some dota and such. KC and myself were initially planning for some dota until about 5 or 6pm and then go for dinner, and go home. However, Ruby called us at about 5pm and asked if we want to meet up with CK and herself for dinner. Being very sociable, both of us agreed. :D

Ruby reached school at about 5.35pm. Gosh, she really needs to know the way.. =.= I spent a total of 8 minutes and 12 seconds trying to tell her of a way from Outram Park to NP. She stayed around with us and both of us continued playing our dota till she almost spit fire on us. Therefore, we decided to AQQ and go off to West Mall to meet CK. Boarded bus 61. This very rude uncle is behind me squeezing my bag while trying to walk behind me. Hello.. Can't you just say EXCUSE ME? Made me have to bump into KC since he's sitting while I'm standing.

Finally, reached Koufu at West Mall and had our meal. Seems like we have quite a big appetite today. Ate Beancurd Tofu *looks at someone* + Fried Oyster (shared with KC) and Kikapoo drink. After that, I even went to Old Chang Kee to buy Fried Sotong. Cham cham, later weight grow back again... Walked to CSC, had a walk and took the bus to Cdans.

Slacked with CK below his house till about 11pm and embarked on our journey home.. :)

No comments: