Sunday, October 5, 2008

I can only say that it was a fun day today. Met up with KC at about 11.15am and went to JP to take the MRT to Orchard. I'm sure you are thinking: Why am I going with him to Orchard out of a sudden? Well, cause we are meeting one of the friends we got to know in Chiangmai, Fran, AKA my dar. :p (Don't think too much, LOL!) Actually, I regretted doing one thing today: Styling my hair. Probably my hair's too long now, styling it is a chore. :p

I couldn't recognise her the very first time I saw her today, cause she was wearing abit "aunty".. I had to look dam closely la.. LOL! Went to mac for lunch, slacked till about 2pm and went shop-hop. Hmm, I didn't know the town area has so many shopping malls! Some of them we went were Wisma Atria, Ngee Ann City, The Cathay, Parkland, Plaza Sing, Heeren, The Shaw, Paragon and Lucky Plaza. Did I manage to name them all? Honestly, I dunno myself too! Anyway, I saw this curved escalator in Wheelock Place. Wow, I didn't know curved escalators exist! Haha yea, managed to capture a nice shot of it.

Something funny happened today. KC and me seems to have switched our "souls". Normally, he's the one who's always getting hungry, but today I got hungry easier than him. Also, he's always been the one getting tired easily, but it's my turn again today. Funny thing is, he's not hungry nor tired today? O.o Another thing was "switched" between us but I shall not name it.. Top secret :p Anyway, halfway throughout we switched our "souls" back again and I'm back to my normal self while he continues being tired, but not hungry. However, after a while our "souls" switched again. I became tired and hungry again while he's not tired nor hungry.. =.= Can someone tell me what's happening?

We actually slacked in The Shaw for quite a while. Like, 2-3 hours or so? Chatted about tons of stuffs, however some were just too secret between KC and myself to be shared.. LOL. Fran wanted to watch a movie and since her friends are in Plaza Sing (PS),she wanted to call us along to watch a movie. I was like.. Hmm.. Don't have any movie mood. Since KC says there's nothing to do too, he was persuading me to go and watch too. So.. Why is he persuading me? Cause normally I'm the one doing that. I think our "souls" have really switched today. Anyway, the way Fran persuaded me was darn funny. She kept pulling my jacket and pouting a bit, as if we're a couple like that. =.= But never mind la, since I know her character, LOL!

So, managed to be persuaded by her and went to PS to meet her friends to buy ticks. After that, went to Swensens for dinner. Since KC is quite broke, I paid 10 bucks for him for his meal while he paid the remaining 7 bucks himself. Sometimes I'm wondering why I like helping friends so much.. I enjoy it actually, cause I don't wish to see my friends so pitiful. What's more, he's not just a normal friend, he's a buddy to me. :p Watched "Eagle Eye" today. Was nice, action packed. However, I still don't get what is the story actually about? =.=

Went home with KC after the movie. Actually, it's funny leh. The peeps we see are either couples or big groups of people. For us, it's just 2 guys going home together late at night, which seems a little odd? O.o Managed to catch the last train at Dhoby Ghaut and also the last train at Raffles Place. I was thinking if we really miss the trains, it'll be GG for us lah. =.= I guess that'll be all for today, KO time!

No comments: