Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lonely lunch today, aww. xD

Slacked in the Aquamarine room in the library from 12.45pm to about 4pm. KC came to find me at about 1pm and had a chat till about 1.20pm then he went off to do his project. Since it's a 1 person room, he sat on the floor LOL. Time passes by so fast when we are chatting, but time passes by even faster with.. =X Pam's joining me to study at about 3pm, therefore it means I'll have to emo till 3pm? Nah.. KC came again at about 2.20pm after his project discussion and we had our chat again. He kept burping since he just ate his lunch, I had to "threaten" him in a joking way to tell him to stop burping, if not Pam will breathe in all those polluted air by him. =X

Oh well, he left for his ComT class at about 2.55pm and Pam came at about 3.10pm. Went to get a chair for her.. Can't expect her to sit on the floor right? Revised a bit of IFF.. But can't really concentrate cause we kept talking to each other, LOL. Went on as per normal till about 4pm when our slot was up and someone else is taking over the room. At about 4+, I accompanied her to the bus stop.. She taught me sign language on the way.. And wanted to give me a test tomorrow? AHH!! I'm so gonna die =.=

Pfft, a very interesting thing I noticed today. Someone got caught red-handed by me today with someone else from 1L02, guessing who? I won't say, LOL. They know it very well themselves.. :D




Maybe that's the power of love: I will be contented, even with two hours of tears alone, just for that one second of kiss with you.

Low Kay Hwa. (2008). To Forget You. Chapter 1. Singapore. Goody Books

No comments: