Monday, October 20, 2008



Happy birthday Pam! Wish you have a wonderful 18 years old!




Celebrated Pam's birthday with her today, together with nat, px and deph. Funny thing is, I have to distract her from going to pizza hut too early so that nat could "smuggle" the cake in.. LOL? Here are some pics from today's celebration!








As you can see, some of Pam's more "unglam" looks have been captured!!! LOL!! First time doing this >:)




My phone gave up on me today. The part where you put the charger part in couldn't work. Shucks.. Why?? I dunno.. I just found out that a series of unhappy events happen when it's my birthday or friend's birthday..

KC's Birthday - "I don't want to go home!!"
Nat's Birthday - I fainted
My Birthday - JH's "kidnapping" incident
Pam's Birthday - Phone spoil

Hey guys, I'm not trying to say your birthdays are unlucky or whatever, just that the date is too coincidential...

No comments: