Thursday, October 9, 2008

I covered 12.4km with my legs today
As according to KC


Wow, that's quite a long distance isn't it? Went out with KC and CK today, and Ruby joined us at a later time. Walked tons of places today. Mostly around the area in Raffles Place and City Hall. We actually went to the Esplanade too.. LOL! Well, I am not sure what to write actually, since it's too long and quite repetitive, but we don't seem to get bored of it.

Slacked in quite alot of places today, like Esplanade, Marina Square and Chinatown. My legs are still hurting from the whole trekking today.. 12.4km.. So long! 12.4km is like the distance from Boon Lay MRT to Dover MRT according to KC? Ahh.. Anyway, we went to meet Ruby at about 5.30pm and waited a while for her to come since she had to walk to us as she went to the wrong MRT station exit.. I finally know how KC feels when there's no money in your wallet.. I'm left with like $6 and we were trying to decide what to eat. In the end we ate KFC, spent like $6.15 (had $6.20) and left with 5 cents.. How pathetic!! The feeling is just like.. I can't describe it. However, I do understand the feeling of having only 5 cents in your wallet.

Tomorrow gonna be a long day again.. How will it be? Hehe.. We'll see.. :D

No comments: