Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have actually made a decision today: Own a diary book. I know a blog is good for pouring out sorrows but some are just to private to be shared. Actually I started writing a diary in Chiangmai when I found out that my results weren't too good. I really feel better after writing all my personal thoughts in my diary.

However, while writing my diary I will be thinking of my sorrows and it will cause my emotions to come out naturally. For example today, I was writing about my whole life in my diary (I do not wish to say everything out) and I almost broke out. This is the first time I almost broke out while writing about my life. Yes, it's saddening to recall the past for me. Very saddening. Especially about my results. Hope I will actually write a happy entry into my diary one day. Will I?

No comments: