Friday, October 10, 2008

It's yet another long and tiring day with group 3.. Haha, group 3 just LOVES hanging out. :D Met up with KC at 11.30am today and went to JE to meet nian and CK. Here comes the funny part. Nian and CK is actually sitting right behind each other but they could not see each other.. LOL! We were laughing like hell thinking of that.

Took MRT to Bugis and slacked around a little before having lunch at Sim Lim Square. The things there is just EXPENSIVE. $3.50 for a bowl of Mee Hoon Kueh and $1.50 for a can of Soya Bean. That's how $5 just flew away. Oh anyway, I only brought $20 with me today. That's so unlike me.. Haha, but I want a totally new experience.. We walked around in Sim Lim Square after that.

Went around Bugis and continue slacking around, had an ice cream and continued to Bugis Junction for further slacking.. Lol? We went to the top floor and sat down outside the cinema. Since I was too bored while slacking, I decided to cam-whore. :p





Next stop was Tiong Bahru Plaza. We went there and entered the arcade. Played the 18-wheeler game with KC as my first "passenger" and nian as the second. I must say I have quite a hand for driving trucks.. Probably that can be my future? =.= Saw this luck game whereby you can win a Samsung / Nokia handphone. Brand new!! The previous player left at just ONE level to winning it. Therefore, I decided to give it a try. However after like 4 credits of tries, which is like 12 tries, I still did not manage to get it.. Ouch, pain leh.. >.< If I win it I'd really shout out loud. LOL!

Went to Mac and slacked again. Yes, just a day of slacking. Ruby came over to meet us and she was so blur to walk pass us without even noticing. She brought her boyfriend along today.. O.o Yes, forgot to mention about him. Her boyfriend is named Charlton. Quite a nice guy to talk to I must say. He's also my LMGT senior in NP. xD Took bus 195 to Mount Faber Safra, where HYSS Prom Nite was held. That's a great collection of memories for KC and myself. Went there and I started thinking of the day of Prom where everyone was dressed so nicely... Went to bowling and found out that there were no lanes available. Therefore, we decided to trek to Vivo. Before going, KC and myself took a couple of pics in front of the restaurant where we had our prom.





Memories were good at Prom. Both of us are back in the same place with a totally different image. Seeing the place again brings back totally wonderful memories.

We sat outside the pool centre where I noticed there is a good "scenery" for KC and myself to watch.. LOL! Well, too "lusty" to share it out. However, that left both of us with tons to talk about among ourselves.. LOL! After like 30 minutes of "good scenery", we climbed the stairs up to the Henderson Waves. Although it's very high up, it was totally not a challenge for me. Probably.. Thanks to Chiangmai? Ahh.. Walking exactly the same path at night is just totally different from how it is in the day. More creepy.. Finally, we reached Jewel Box at Mount Faber. Bought the cable car tickets for a cable car for a cable car ride from MF to Harbourfront, HF to Sentosa and Sentosa to HF. Quite a nice ride actually, I must say. However, needed to borrow 3 bucks from KC for the ride since I only had 10 bucks left and the ride was like $12.90..


First photo inside the cable car! However, my head kena chop into half =.=


Second photo, but Ruby and Charlton's head kena chop this time.. xD


Ruby, Charlton, Nian Yue


CK, me, KC


Just myself.. =D With CK's head in the background?


DINNER TIME! Had dinner at the food centre opp. Harbourfront. Char Kway Teow there only $2, Sugarcane only $1! Since I only had 25 cents left, KC was my saviour again. Yeh, borrowed $3 more from him.. So I owe him $6 in total? After dinner it's star gazing time! Well, not much stars to gaze actually.. Just sat there and talked abit and... HOME SWEET HOME! Took the MRT with KC, nian and CK. Nian and CK alighted at JE and KC and myself proceeded on to Boon Lay. Well, it's buddy talk time again. :P This time our topic was so secretive that I do not wish to reveal it.. =.= Ahh, but well.. :D

No comments: