Friday, October 3, 2008

Today was yet another just-like-yesterday day. In the morning, met up with KC and jh for gym session. Saw KC while walking to the stadium but he refused to stop to wait for me even though I told him I saw him. -.- Managed to catch him at the lift, went up and jh arrived about 2-3 mins later.

Just did some usual cardio workout today. Mostly training on my leg muscles actually, lol. Anyway, went for lunch after gym, went home to shower, slacked abit and went for pool. Pool was just normal actually, nothing much to say. However, I play pool better when I am sleepy, dunno why?




Anyway, KC was asking me earlier on if I'd actually feel bored at home since I'm an only child. Since I have no siblings and both my parents are working, I'm alone at home most of the time. It's a total emptiness in my heart sometimes, as all I could see are walls in my house. There's absolutely no one for me to talk face-to-face to. Nowadays, I finally got to know the meaning of "bored until go crazy". Yep, it's easy to get crazy when you are bored. But what to do? Haix...

No comments: