Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It was quite an unusual day for me today. First thing in the morning, went out at about 6.30am (earliest this year other than the trip to Chiangmai) to meet jh at the Pioneer Mall Macdonalds. Since I didn't have any appetite for breakfast, I waited for him to finish and went off to the usual 185 bus stop to take 185 to Clementi, but before that he wants to go look for his special one.

Funny thing is, I was about to cross the road to the bus stop and I felt an aura surrounding me. I turned my head around and to my surprise, I saw KC! LOL! So zun lor =.= Win 4D also not so accurate lor.. Therefore, went with him to the bus stop to wait for 185. His famous sentence for today, "Why so early in the morning I see someone, so suay!" LOL, feel like punching him when he said that =X JKJK. After about 5 minutes, we see jh and his special person approaching the bus stop. Well, the special person went on bus 99 and the 3 of us embarked on our journey...

JH went to take MRT at Clementi to NYP while KC and myself took the NP Shuttle Bus. Well, another special thing today. I'm meeting Ahsee! LOL! Finally, after talking about it for like... 6 months? LOL!! Yes, finally met him today. He's quite a nice person to talk to in real, like in msn :p Just that I'm quite shocked when I first saw him cause he looks quite mature.. lol.

Anyway, I think KC is becoming more and more popular among the girls in my class for some reasons? Reb was like asking me tons of qns about him today xD Hmm.. KC, jia you ah! LOL.. Nian Yue will be coming over to my house to have a look and see if he wanna rent the room from me. Of course I truly hope he'll rent it, therefore I'll have someone to talk to and help me with my homework!!

No comments: