Friday, October 17, 2008

It was a long day today. Went to school today for ASTATS tutorial. Well, quite ok.. Not too boring.. After tutorial, I went to the library to do some solo studying for about an hour..

The highlight of the day is a chilling session with KC, CK, lin and nat. We planned to study, but it seems like we did not manage at all, at least for KC and myself? Since KC and CK had lessons till 3, I went to the study room with lin and nat first. KC and CK joined us at about 3.30pm. Once they reached, KC and myself went outside to play a game of dota. We played against Bounty Hunter (Insane) and Omniknight (Insane). As expected, we won the game. :p

When we got back to the room, they were preparing to leave the room since there were not enough plugs. I noticed something darn unhappy.. I LOST MY ASTATS TEXTBOOK!!! I don't know how the hell it went missing.. Maybe I left it at the OPAC kiosk in the library.. :( I hope to find it back, if not it'll cost me $41.60 to get a new one! Ah well.. Played another 3 matches of dota with them. Since we were fighting lin and nat, it's expected that we'll lose. :p However, I was using Admiral Proudmoore and managed to first blood nat? O.o

After that, we went to BTFC to have our dinner. Well, home sweet home.. :P

No comments: