Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIN KUANG!

I might have known you for only a few months but you are a nice person to talk to. :)






In conjunction with CK's birthday, the WHOLE group 3 had an outing to Kbox! Yes, the WHOLE group. Woots, our very first full group 3 outing. Bought a small Chelsea football and water bottle for CK as his present, hope you like it! Ruby also bought a cake. Sang quite a lot of songs today. I managed to have a duet with almost everyone in the group except Dang and Violet. Ah too bad, cuz I'm only good in Chinese songs. >.<

I think my singing has improved by the little bit ever since I last went Kbox. At least I'm able to catch the tune? LOL! The first duet I had was with Nian, we sang Di Yi Tian by Stephanie Sun. Since it was just the start and we weren't warmed up, it came out funny. xD A funny one was with KC singing Yan Di Xing Kong by Li Sheng Jie. Both of us couldn't hit the high pitch so in the end it became a song full of "zao sia"! Sang the Hokkien Song, "Yi Bai Wan" with Zhong Rong and had fun suanning someone *coughKCcough* at the part about the aeroplane.. LOL! Although I know.. He taken a plane before already. :D I had sang tons of boy-girl duet songs with Ruby, one of them I remember was "Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue" by Farenheit and Hebe. That's the song where I think I performed best for today, I guess? Had a dam funny one with CK on "Shan Hu Hai" by Jay Zhou and Lara. Since I volunteered to sing the female part, I acted out a dam "ah gua" sound, LOL!

Last song we sang was "Get High" by FIR. This was when all of us, well, just me, KC, CK, Nian and Ruby was dam high and we screamed into the microphone as if like there's no tomorrow. Why was there only 5 of us? ZR had something to attend to and left at 6. Dang and Violet left shortly after. But overall, it was a very fun outing! Hope to have more of this in future!

School reopens tomorrow.. How will this semester be? Will the $2.35 incident repeat itself? No, I won't let it happen..

No comments: