Sunday, October 5, 2008

Some photos from yesterday's outing.. Enjoy!


Cam-whoreing starting in Wheelock Place, but an angmoh's in the background! xD


2nd shot with no extra faces, but fran said I'm trying to kiss someone here =.=


Taken in Far East, am I a little bit too "zi high"?


I managed to squeeze my face into this photo, LOL!


Mother and son :D


Photo taken in Swensens.. I look funny tho xD


ROAR! What have you done to me? :p


Yay!


KC's 2nd cup of water for the day? Gosh, he needs more water! :p


According to fran, she says KC is trying very hard to smile for this pic xD


Happy when our food arrived.. :D


Crayfish Pasta - Me!


Omelette - Fran!


Chilli Fish Pasta - KC!


Does it look nice enough for you? :p


Honestly, I have no idea fran took this shot of me =.=


Someone fell asleep again.. Zzz

No comments: