Monday, October 27, 2008

Did quite an unusual thing today. JH came my house to play Dota at about 12. Actually before that we had lunch, lol. After that, he wanted to train a bit of his kick-boxing, therefore I used my pillow to let him train. Slacked till about 5pm when I decided to watch the 3 Chiangmai videos. That made him hungry and he actually suggested eating at Sakura International Buffet. I was actually quite shocked, since a meal there costs $20+. Well, we went, LOL.

The very first plate of food I took was SASHIMI! Quite a variety there. Consists of salmon, tuna, squid and prawns. There was another one which I actually forgot what was it called. Other food there consists of baked oysters, prawns, chawanmushi and the food station. There are things like lobster/abalone/shark's fin porridge at the station, but those are minimal, so don't expect a large lobster in front of you if you order lobster porridge. Other things include shishamo, fried beef, chicken chop, lamb chop... Hard to name all! We both were feeling darn full after the meal, almost hard for us to even walk, it's like there's a huge stone in your stomach. xD

No comments: