Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Went with KC to the swimming pool near our house for swim. Intended to swim only 10 laps, but in the end he psycho me to swim 16 laps with him. =.= LOL, but it's a good kind of psycho isn't it?

Anyway, went to lunch and had a haircut after that. Hmm.. This is how my hair looks now..



Well, it looks kinda ok actually. Anyway, went to pool with KC after that. ZR will be joining us today, wow, a fresh experience for me. :D Pool was ok today, but I kept giving ZR free balls.. I think gave him at least 4 when he's at the black ball and BOOM it went in.. =.= KC did a darn funny thing today. He wanted to hit a return ball but instead he did a jump ball and it went RIGHT into the hole.. LOL! I wish I could master it.. =.=

After pool went with both of them to IMM and took the 5.15pm shuttle bus to JP, had a walk around and guess who I saw?I saw ZY and SR there! They almost couldn't recognise me, LOL! Tomorrow and Friday will be group 3 day again. Might be just doing some window shopping tomorrow and will be going for bowling on Friday.. :D

Ah well, I feel that KC and me can almost read each other's mind soon. Twice today, once walking to JP and once walking back from JP he could simply guess what I was thinking. Does he have psychic or whatever? =.= Furthermore, he guessed it like.. 100% correct? LOL.. One of them is when I was thinking of the table number beside table 27 at k-pool.. He immediately asked me once I had that thought. Next is when we were talking about *ahem ahem* and he also got it dam correct.. =.=

No comments: