Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It was a day of emo + funness. These 2 words don't mix together usually, but they came to me at different times of the day.

I was feeling darn cold this morning when I woke up. Took a shower at the HIGHEST temperature my heater can go and I was still shivering. What is happening? Oh well, I grabbed my jacket and embarked on a lonely journey to school.

First lesson today was EIS practical. As expected, it's a boring 3 hours to pass. Next, had lunch at alumni, slacked at blk 51 to await for International Freight Forwarding lecture. Well, i can say IFF is an interesting module for me. About half the module would be talking about.. AIRPLANES!!!! Or should I say.. Air Freight? No matter what, it's gonna be related to airplanes!!

After IFF lecture, I went off to meet KC first as lin and nat was packing. I thought they would only take like 5-10 minutes, but instead they took like.. 30 minutes?! Ah well, went for dinner at the muslim eatery opposite Beauty World. Waited like.. 30-45 minutes for them to serve our food?

Pool was next. Don't wish to mention more. Both of us was off form.




I've finally found what is missing in my life.. FAMILY WARMTH.

No comments: