Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've finished studying for:

Applied Statistics Topic 1
Business Finance Topic 1
Quantitative Logistics Analysis Topic 1

Next up: Enterprise Information Systems Topic 1




I realised it's hard to please everyone around me. Some friends might seem close to you but it might just be a show. No, I'm NOT referring to someone who is darn close to me, so don't make wild guesses. I'm referring to someone else.. Well, is it that I'm worrying too much? Does that blog post mean anything? It makes my heart feel uncomfortable after reading it.. But why? Might be as the Chinese saying goes.. 当局者迷,旁观者清. Please, tell me what went wrong..

It's never a good idea to be alone at home for the whole day. Looking at the wallpapers of both my computers, it reminds me of the happy times in Chiangmai again. The happy memories.. The more I think of it, the sadder I become. I just remembered, it's the 1 month anniversary of KC and myself 2nd 有难同当 in Chiangmai, the day when we mixed the cement together under the hot sun with our perspiration dripping like no tomorrow.

Gone were those happy times. Now it's back to our usual hectic school life again. I'm gonna aim for a GPA as close to 4 as possible. I know it's near impossible to get 4, so I can only aim for a grade close to that. However, how much will I get? 3.7? 3.8? 3.9? Or not even 3.0? I don't know.. I just hope for the better every time I get my feets down and study for real. My aim for this semester is to at least study for 8-10 hours other than school time ON MY OWN so as to get those grades up.

I know the satisfaction of scoring good results when you just had a very bad one.. Like how it happened to me in Sec 3 when I almost got transferred to N(A) in Sec 2. I won't let history repeat itself again!

No comments: