Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sometimes I feel weird thinking about it. We were close, but now I feel a distance and gap between us. Communication between us seem to have lessened by a whole lot.




Experienced 3 new modules today. They are: Business Finance (BF), Enterprise Information System (EIS) and Applied Statistics (ASTATS / AS). BF was boring for me. It's something similar to econs.. Lots of memory work.

EIS is another one which requires memory work, I guess? Fortunately, this is a CA module. Our lecturer looks abit like Mark Lee.. LOL!

ASTATS is quite an interesting module as I see. For some reasons, it's the module that appeals to me most. Our ASTATS lecturer is also our advisor for this sem. He's quite into our hearts actually. He has a blog and msn too, which is able to keep in contact with modern teenagers like us. Although he's 41 this year, he doesn't look like he's 41. Looks like 30+, I guess?

Diary diary, please take my sorrows away..

No comments: