Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Overslept for the first time ever for school.. Woke up at 9am instead of the initially planned 7.45am. Made me have to jump out of bed, shower and catch a cab to school.. Costed me 12 bucks lor. For some reasons, I'm quite in an emo mood today. Reached my class and sat down quietly there daydreaming. Suddenly, I heard someone shout "Daniel!".. Should be CK's voice bah if I'm not wrong.. However, I didn't see CK at all. I lifted my head and saw KC instead, then he come and point a middle finger at me =.= I simply gave him a very sian face since I wasn't in any mood to joke.

Throughout the whole BF lecture I was daydreaming, not really listening to anything the lecturer is saying. The lecturer asked about "Cost of goods sold" and wanted someone to answer it. He looked at me, gave me a little smile and I gave him that dam pek chek face, lol. Probably the first time I gave that face to a lecturer? Nat noticed I was quite in a bad mood today and asked me what's happening. To be true, I'm not sure myself too. Why am I feeling so sianz sometimes? Had lunch at SIM Megabites Cafe today, quite different from what we usually have at Pines. However, the queue is really dam "short" lah. At least 15 minutes before we get our food.

Since I was there to look after the seat, I took out my ASTATS textbook to study. First time I'm studying during lunch.. Does that mean anything?

P.S. All 5 of us wore black today =p

No comments: