Thursday, October 2, 2008

It was a long and tiring day. Guess what? I only slept at 7.30am today! Last night, was chatting with MSN with KC till about 2 and decided to go for a sleep. However after a while, I couldn't sleep so I decided to login to MSN again. This time, he went to watch his soccer match while I chatted with fran. Till about 3am, I decided to sleep. For some reasons, I was unable to sleep. I received an SMS from jie that she's free to have a chat on the phone, therefore I just called her. Funny thing is, this chat lasted for 3 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Ouch, just 1 second to 4 hours!

Alright, therefore I had a sleep till about 11.15am and went out to meet jh for pool. Find it funny? Usually I'd meet KC for pool, why jh this time? Well, continue reading.. Since KC told me his soccer match will last till about 5am, he wants to sleep more and therefore he will be joining us at a later time, therefore I met jh first for some solo pool. KC joined us at about 1.30pm. Today's pool was funny I can say. Both of them were off-form as they said, therefore they played quite badly in some matches. I actually saw jh's very pissed off face O.o. Ah well, I actually managed to win jh by 5 balls today, which is the best win ever since I played pool with him. The best best best of all was 6 balls which I won KC on Tues. :p

Went to Kopitiam to have my very very late lunch with both of them, but jh wanted to go off to sign contract so urgently. LOL! Ah well, so my lunch was just with KC and having some BT. Wanted to catch the 4.30pm shuttle bus back to JP, however we were too late so slacked around in IMM while waiting for the 5.15pm shuttle bus. Finally, we reached JP at about 5.30pm. Guess who we saw? Yes, we saw jh with *ahem* walking to sweetly side by side, LOL! It's real funny, actually. I was talking to KC and looking at his direction when I saw his face doing a very shocked expression and keep shouting "woah, woah, woah" and pointed to another direction. LOL, I got an extreme shock actually. -.-

That's all for today, I guess? Might be going to find RF jie tomorrow with KC, but maybe going for pool again. Sigh, see how first bah.. I just don't wanna stay at home or I'll really go crazy!!!

No comments: