Monday, October 13, 2008

School has reopened. After a hiatus of 8 weeks, I'm back to the busy life of studying and studying. This semester, I'm gonna work ten times as hard as last semester to achieve a GPA of >3.5. I know with determination, I can do it.

Had only Quantitative Logistics Analysis (QLA) lesson from 3pm - 4.30pm today. It looks like an interesting module, but who knows, it might turn boring in the midst of studying? Today is the time I paid the most attention during a lecture. Is it because I have nothing to do? Well, I'm not sure. My heart just tells me to listen to the lecture. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow and I'm unsure if I will survive the whole day of lessons and listening attentively. Projects and assignments are gonna start pouring in starting from tomorrow. Will I be able to cope?

No comments: