Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Met KC after school yesterday and we decided to slack around first as I had to meet Nian at JP at 7pm. Therefore, he suggested going to JE to have a look at K-Pool, seeing if it's closed. However, he was feeling lazy too and he wanted to say, "If 52 comes first, we'll take 52. If 154 comes first, we'll take 154." LOL, funny part comes. When he just said, "If 52 comes first..." I immediately interrupted him and said "52 is here, LOL". No choice, we had to take 52 to JE. Sad, JEC is not the JEC I know anymore. Most of the things we knew was gone. K-Pool, K-Box, Fuji Ice Palace, Shaw Brothers, X-Zone.... Guess it'll only be in our memories..

Took bus 79 to JP after that. We decided to buy Old Chang Kee and slacked around till Nian finally arrived at 7pm. Woots, I bought a Flightplan DVD for me to cure boredom tomorrow since I'll be released at 12pm. :D Once Nian arrived, KC went off and I went with him to the ATM to withdraw money. He withdrew $400 and later on he gave me $550 in total, and I took $25 from my "mobile ATM" and returned him, therefore I pocketed the $25 too, lol. Thereafter, my father returned me the $400 for Chiangmai trip too. I told him, "Give me $50 more la, then I have $1000." To my surprise, he really gave me $50 more! Holding 20 $50 notes in my hands... The feeling was darn great! I almost can't breathe...

Seems like Nian like my parents quite alot and vice versa. Hopefully it'll be a fun experience to rent the room to him.. When I brought him to Boon Lay yesterday, 10 out of 10 people said that I've lost weight.. lol.. Wonder how long I never go already.. However, it's great hearing people say that as the sense of satisfaction is darn great.. :D

No comments: