Thursday, October 16, 2008

More and more of my close friends are having unhappy things happening around them this week. Is it because I'm jinxed? Firstly, jh is feeling emo for no reason. Next, one of Ahsee's lecturer passed away which made him quite sad for some time. Lastly, KC's stomach was uncomfortable yesterday and he was completely not in the mood for pool yesterday.. Off form, I call it. Am I bringing the bad luck to everyone?




Lonely journey to school today for a 2 hour lesson: COMMUNICATION TOOLKIT. I heard it's a boring module so I actually didn't anticipate much from it. However, it wasn't as boring as I thought... Well, not much to say about this module. Just about public presentation skills and report writing..

Reached school at about 9.30am and walked to block 47 for my lesson. While reaching the class, I heard someone calling me. Oh, it was Yi Ning, one of my friends in sec sch. She thought she was calling the wrong person cuz she couldn't really recognise me, LOL! Well, cause I've lost lots of weight? :p

Went for lessons and it just went on like usual. We walked to the bus stop together and halfway through I saw ZR. Upon seeing him, he asked YN is she's from Shuqun Pri. She was so shocked lah! The 3 of us took bus 154 together. When ZR is about to reach his stop, YN suddenly said, "I remember you now!!". Is her processor abit too slow? We've been chatting for more than an hour =.= After ZR alighted, I asked YN if she knows his name. To my surprise, she doesn't know?!?!

Took 243W from JP back home and went to Pioneer Mall to buy lunch. I think I was too deep into my thoughts. While crossing the road, I stopped right in the MIDDLE of a lane for a car to go pass and when I turned my head.. A car is just beside me and about to bang into me!! I ALMOST GOT KNOCKED DOWN LOR! Fortunately I didn't get knocked down lah.. If not today ahsee's blog gonna write "I just received news that Yan Meng passed away today."

Well, I'm too pessimistic bah.. LOL!




Regarding the thing I was worrying about 2 days ago, I can almost be 100% sure that what I was guessing isn't true.. Woots!

No comments: