Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Had a looooooooooong day today! Was lazy in the morning so I woke up at 8am and took a cab to school.. Zzz.. Should have met KC and took bus with him cause he saw 5 car bang together, I never see before, LOL! I don't mind being late for the stupid EIS prac =.=

Today EIS prac is like.. Erm.. 3 hours of GAMING?? Yes, GAMING! Nothing went into my ears today. Had lunch at Pines. While waiting for our food, deph suddenly said she saw KC, CK and gang. LOL, turned over and I really saw them. KC told me he was feeling that someone's spying him and that his handphone will ring, and it really rang cause I called him.. LOL.

Nat was dam funny today. I was telling deph and pam about her "li ge fei" joke in 4e5 and deph asked, "Do you know who is 孔明?" Nat said, "Of course! 孔明让梨 right?" LOL, that left us laughing till there's no tomorrow. IFF lecture + tutorial was next, boring, boring, boring..

Someone seems to be quite sending his attention on someone (will be named as her) today. But however someone else (called as she) is sending her attention to him also. Hmm, sounds complicated? Haha.. I shall not name who's the "she", but the "he" is someone close to me.. Guess yourself. :p The story goes like this.. HER is quite concerned about HIM's stuff, so I joking said HER has a liking for HIM. However, SHE is also asking me about HIM's stuff, therefore.. LOL. However, HIM is looking out more for HER. Today, HIM said jokingly that he will consider HER but not SHE while we were doing something we enjoy. . So, will HIM be psycho-ed by me to go and like HER or SHE? Like the 2-days incident..

Ok, enough of HIM HER SHE. Pool today was fun, but I was off form initially and managed to get back my form soon enough. However, my form got lost again! >.< KC and myself decided to visit another pool centre today, Mambo Billards. The ambience here is nice, better than Century Pool at BWC. KC suggested that we'll come here in future.. Why not? :p

No comments: