Saturday, January 31, 2009

What an interesting day! My China relatives came today. Went to pick them up at the initially told Hotel 81 Tristar, but they were nowhere in sight. They called me and said that they're at Hotel 81 Geylang instead. It's a "nightmare" going there, LOL!

The first sight I saw was the countless number of "chickens" (prostitutes) standing by the street. While entering the hotel to go to their room, I even got touted. =.= Fortunately, my willpower was strong enough so as not to let them solicit me. It's the first time in my 18 years of live seeing all these. An interesting phenomenon I can say.

Well, sat on a pickup back home. It totally felt like Zhong Lao Shi's pickup in Huay Zhong Bo! Makes me miss there again.. :( Haha, plus the third 有难同当, get it? :p Fortunately it didn't rain. I got an angbao of $100 from them! My total angbao money now: $410. Hit my record again, yay!! I also got a Cathay Pacific Boeing 747-400 (1:400) model today. I was too clumsy and while poking the stand into the plane I broke a landing gear!! AHHH!!! I should be more careful in the future. :(

Hopefully I can fly over to Guangzhou to visit my relatives again! It's so fun!

No comments: