Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yet another day of the holidays is gone.. Went to school with KC, CK, Nic and gang with the intention to study IFF for me, nic and Erwin. However, we didn't even manage to study anything.. LOL! Erwin was late for like.. 5 hours? =X

After "studying", went to BTFC to have dinner with KC, CK and Erwin before proceeding to meet Ckit and Pris at West Mall. Had a 2nd dinner there. OMG! Sinful! Exercise Daniel! Exercise! Stop that damn eating man!

Seems like I'm still unstable in handling planes. I didn't know it was a NAVIGATION lights problem until I CRASHED the airplane on the runway.. Wtf.. If I knew it I'd have landed the aircraft nicely lah! Ah, I've decided to take out a study loan for my pilot course. Wonder what will my parents think? :p

Latest News

My father agreed to let me take out the study loan! Woots! Now I can be a pilot! LOL!

No comments: