Saturday, January 31, 2009

comeback of bt

It's yet another long day. Hey, don't blame me for not updating in time, as it's past 12am when I reached home!

Went to the gym after school today with KC and Erwin. Nice workout, I just love the school gym! Saw my aerobics instructor, she still recognises me! Haha, I'm surprised.

Travelled down to KAP mac to meet Pris and her friend Xiaohui. Chee Kit was there too but he went off after a while. We went back to Mustafa! Finally bought the weights today. The surroundings near Mustafa was sort of similar to that in Chiang Mai and I was being reminded of the daily BT we'd have in the hotel room after a long day of shopping, haha.

KC and myself carried the weights while Pris and Erwin carried our bags. Surprisingly, we walked much faster than them. Our weights weigh 12kg, LOL! We were walking so fast that a random "Tian Mi Mi" was being sang in the middle of the road. I was actually discussing if we should include this as another 有难同当, but it's too fun to be considered one actually. :p However, we made it a point that we would "survive" until Bugis Junction.

Watched "The Wedding Game". Well, quite hilarious, but Pris said "Love Matters" would be even more hilarious! Looking forward to watch that, I guess? Very lethargic from a whole day of running around and I have to do that again tomorrow as I'll be going to Hotel 81 Tristar to pick up my China relatives. Hope I can have a good rest on Sunday.

Surprisingly, I scored 31.5/50 for my latest Astats test which I thought I'd flunk it.

No comments: