Thursday, January 8, 2009

Communication Toolkit 2 minute speech tentative score: 11.5/15

Guess what topic I chose? I chose that my role is the Principal of an Aviation School, Audiences as Polytechnic Students while my purpose is to Pursuade them to join the piloting course provided by the school. Well, I'm not really satisfied with the score as I only got a B. Have to score 12 to get an A! >.< Problems in my speech is the speed. Just the speed. As long as I slow down by a bit, A is mine! :D Got another try next week, I'll ensure that I make full use of it. :D

IAC is starting to get boring, but good thing is there's only 4 weeks left... Hope it passes by fast, lol. One very interesting thing that happened in class today; Our topic was on the Youth Expedition Project and I mentioned that I have taken part in one myself. The teacher was so impressed and said,"We have an angel here! Applause for him!" Lol, that made me so paiseh.

Appointment at NYSS at 6.30pm today. Gonna slack in school with Erwin and CK till 5pm before going to JP. Finally, a nearer place to my house lol. Bought a joystick for flight sim yesterday and I love it! Makes me feel like an Airbus pilot.. Why Airbus? Airbus uses single yoke stick for their planes while Boeing uses double yoke. Ah, I shall take some time to get used to it. :D

No comments: