Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fish Maw - My personal favourite!

Got quite pissed off by Flight Sim today. Why? I managed to fly from Singapore Changi Airport to Tokyo Narita International Airport. With time acceleration, it also took me 3 hours. When I landed and got ready to taxi to the gate, flight sim stopped working!! Argh! I shall try it again next time. I will make a SIN-NRT-SFO flight. That's equivalent to SQ002 outbound.

Lessons start at 9am tomorrow - What a lesson to start off with. Those who knows what is my first lesson of the day would know it. It's a lesson that I'm wanting it to end. The sooner it ends, the better it is. Alright, I shall stop here, lest I start complaining a whole essay about it again. Once again, I have NO respect for someone.

I just hate being sick!




I found this website about friendship quotes and this was the most meaningful quote I found:

The only unsinkable ship is FRIENDSHIP


Do you agree with me too? :)

No comments: