Saturday, January 17, 2009

Run baby Run!

Went for the Safari Zoo Expo today. Woke up early at 7am today and went out to meet KC, CK and ZR. Everything got settled and reached Novena at about 8.53am and waited to start our duties. I did a variety of duties today. Slacking, counter, runner, filing documents and searching for bib numbers.

The time before lunch was VERY slack! CK and myself were there chatting a whole load with only 5% of the time doing work. During the peak hours, we went to file the documents so we did not really know what happened.. KFC for lunch. Sinful is sinful.. but.. =X I was so mesmerized by the performance of the Chinese Orchestra. Should I go back? xD I suddenly miss CO and wish to blow the flute very nicely!

Went back and settled for some packing. To my surprise, time passes by so quickly and soon it was 4pm. Did some runner job which I got addicted to it and did a bit of counter job. Well, almost every job is fun, except for the part of filing documents. Next up would be the actual race, coming up on 7th February at the Zoo.




I've learnt to let go and get on. Hope it will continue.

No comments: