Saturday, January 24, 2009

终于

The name sounds very abstract to you? Well, let me summarise.

I finally managed to reach home before the sun sets.
I finally bought all the stuffs I need for CNY.
I finally had a nice haircut.
I finally get to rest.
I finally get to play flight sim.
I finally get to sleep late.
I finally get to go to the gym.
I finally get my formal wear.
I finally did something I wanted to do for the past week, but had no time.
I finally realized some stuffs.
I finally got it settled.

Is that a lot of "finallies"? Yeh.. Lol.

Anyway, had Astats test today which I screwed up. Bahh, I'll be happy if I can get like a 65 or 70. That might be the lowest I expect from my Astats in my entire life. Had lunch at Pines. Finally, I ate my Ayam Penyet! Also, went to Makan Place and had dessert with KC and CK they all.

Emo-ed myself in the library until Erwin joined me at 2 plus. So what was I doing? Being very kind, I helped CK do his FCS. Funny eh? I'm not even taking the module, how can I even help him do his work? Don't tell you. :p Anyway, went to JP with KC and Erwin to buy some shirts. Bought this formal wear at G2000, Erwin bought another one and we shared the price since there's a discount. :D Dinner at Mos Burger and I finally reached home.

So what am I gonna do for the next few days? Busy preparing for CNY and on Sunday it'll be the Reunion Dinner! For me it's special this year as NY will be joining my family for dinner, hahas! My China relatives are coming over on 31st Jan so I'll be completely booked for the second half of the day. I'll have to work as a tour guide, I guess? :p

No comments: