Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Got back BF and Astats common test today. Suffered 2 blows in a day. BF: 61/100. Well, more than happy for that score since I expected a fail... :D Astats: 89/100 (estimated score since there was errors in marking) I got 87/100 on the paper itself. Ah, I didn't do my best on this. I know I have the potential to get >90 for Astats. Stayed back and studied IFF - Well, studied only for a bit, lol. It's a long day today and I'm surprised how fast time can pass for me when school starts..

Another word of thanks.. Thanks for those who have been giving me the support to be a pilot! I'm sure with your support, I will be able to step onto the piloting road with a very positive mood! :)




Not forgetting to mention that Nian Yue is back from China! He brought home lots of good stuffs! Peking duck, biscuits, cakes and even a cute little moo moo for new year! :D Thanks NY!



Ouch, only 87 :( (estimated to be 89 after errors are corrected)


Roast Peking Duck! Although not fresh from the oven, I appreciate it a lot! Would make a good dinner. :D


Cute little Moo Moo (I just named it, lol) which actually resembles a pig more than a vow.. Haha, but a good and early way to usher in the Chinese New Year!

No comments: