Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! May 2009 be a better year for everyone!



Countdown for new year was with Erwin, Priscilla, Chee Kit, Daniel no. 2, Elaine (Daniel's Sis) and Joel. Went to Marina Square as Erwin wanted to shop for clothes, haha! Anyway, we went straight to the flight simulator again after Erwin bought his cardigans. Same pilot, same receptionist, haha! The recognised me lah.. :p Well, since I've just flown less than 48 hours ago, the pre-flight check was done within 2 minutes and off we go!

Flew from Macau to the new Hong Kong Airport for a touch and go (I was perfectly in line with the centre line!) and off to the old Kai Tak Airport. It's one of the most challenging approaches in the world but I somehow managed to land it nicely. Haha! I shall let the photos do the talking from now onwards. :D



Photo in the Flight Sim!


Erwin, Priscilla, Chee Kit


Erwin and Me


Nikon! :D


That's the Singapore Flyer! I took this picture. :)


Nikon again! :)


Another Nikon... :)


Group photo :D


Group photo x2


Managed to capture this photo of Chee Kit, LOL!

Random-ness...

Is the blurred background nice? :p


See what see? Want to fight? (Daniel vs Daniel)

Right now, it's time for a display of my airplane models!


Singapore Airlines 50th Anniversary Boeing 747-400


Silkair A320-200, bought on 10th September on the way to Chiang Mai


Jetstar Asia A320-200, bought on 6th June 2008 from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore


Boeing 777-300ER, bought on Monday at the flight sim :)

Now for some random photos...


Random-ness. A toothpick! :)


This is how cute I look when I'm 3 yrs old.. LOL, bhb...


Random can... :D


LOL, apparently someone's blur face got captured yet he's unaware of it.


Hope everyone's resolutions for 2009 come true! Now they're all staying overnight at my house. Haha, what a vibrant environment! :)

No comments: