Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mixed feelings

Thanks for lending me the listening ear while on the bus today! I feel much better now. (you know who you are :p) Yeh, I was complaining non-stop about some (censored) people that really spoilt my day. The person who listened to my complain must have his/her ears suffer a lot. LOL!

Anyway, went to Soul of Entertainment today, to support Edy and Nian Yue. They performed very well! However, both of them only managed to get the consolation prize. Well, it's ok, work harder next time! Edy sang "Ai Wo bie Zou" by Zhang Zhen Yue. Due to his accent, his singing was quite unique, but nice! The Emcees were quite humourous too.. Haha! Nian Yue! You did very well also! Although you did not win, I've crowned you as a champion! I really loved your dance!

No comments: