Thursday, January 29, 2009

The dream was so real. Even the feeling is beyond imagination in real.

I'm in a hyper mood today for some reasons.. HAHA! Had ComT and IAC presentation today. Was said to be a breeze! Went to Mustafa with KC, Erwin and Pris after school. When nearing the place, I almost couldn't recognise that it's Singapore.. Looks so different.

Saw the weights but we decided not to buy as we wanted to look for cheaper ones. Therefore, we decided to go back again tomorrow. Went to Bugis and slacked outside the theatre. Pris knew my achillies' heel and played with it, same goes for KC. However we were sitting on those benches whereby there isn't a handle at the side, so you can fall of any time. KC attacked my weak point and my natural reflexes gave him a push and he fell to the floor. I was shocked at first, but he was laughing dam loudly when he made his "ILS landing"? He's got a screw loose today! There was a second time and he also laughed like hell. Does someone has the number of Woodbridge Hospital?

Speaking of ILS landing, I explained a whole lot to him today, which made me have my revision too. Despite playing flight sim so many times, I didn't know there are so many procedures to an ILS landing. Probably I'm already used to it? I find my mood really good when explaining those stuffs. Maybe, I'm really cut out to be a pilot? =D

No comments: