Friday, January 2, 2009



5 of us: Joel, Erwin, Pris, Me and Chee Kit squeezing on my bed! Haha, everyone was so desperate to sleep. Surprisingly, I managed to sleep for an hour+! Now I love enjoying the whole bed to myself after squeezing.. I'll cherish every minute with my bed lest I need to share it for a time like this again, LOL! It's the best when you're on the bed alone.. Every inch of space is yours!




The 2nd day of 2009! Been going on well for me, haha. Alright, I shall say about what happened when I was taunting with Erwin, Chee Kit, Priscilla, Joel, Daniel and Elaine. I shall summarise everything shortly cause I'm too lazy to blog everything out, LOL!

We settled down at about 10pm and peeps went on to their computers. Chee Kit was using my laptop, Elaine using my desktop, Daniel assembling his Gundam, Joel playing his PSP while Erwin and Pris are using their own laptops. Ah, and 11.59pm came! Everyone except Daniel went to the living room to countdown. Once the countdown was over, I looked over to Pris's laptop (she was just beside me) and said, "Your laptop lag lah! Still at 11.59pm!" That's how my first sentence of 2009 went.. T.T Pris indirectly "snatched" it away, LOL!

For the rest of the "day", we were just slacking around with those people whom I mentioned going back to do their own stuffs, except for Chee Kit who fell asleep on my bed STRAIGHT after the countdown! Congrats on being the first person to fall asleep on my bed in 2009.. Lol. :p Therefore, I took my laptop and joined Erwin and Pris in the living room. Pris is random at times.. I was in my bedroom using laptop for a while before going to the living room and she just keeps coming in and shout "GOOD MORNING!".. LOL. Maybe she bored until nothing to do.. About 5am, Erwin and myself decided to watch an episode of Air Crash Investigations after I ate my first meal of 2009: Curry Chicken Flavoured Maggie Mee.. ^^ LOL. Another "unique" way to start the year.

Everything went on as normal till 10am when we watched a bit of Doraemon and Pris and her gang of friends decided to go off. Bade goodbye to them and Erwin stayed back to rest for a while. Went for lunch at Koufu. First visit in 2009. :D Had Mixed Veggie Rice.. Still as expensive.. =.= Guess what happened next? I KO-ed all the way from 2pm till 10.26pm when my mum woke me up. I didn't know I slept for so long man...

Fell asleep at about 2am after eating dinner. I had a darn strange dream.. Almost everyone I know currently appeared in my dream, and it's really a very strange feeling with very strange events happening. I'm actually wondering if it's real or a dream at times as some scenes happens in my room when the light is off.. Ahh! What's happening to me? Fortunately, I did not see my late grandparents in my room or it'd be a forever farewell... :( Ah, I know none of y0u wish for it to happen don't you? Or some of you are secretly wishing it will? Blehs, whatever happens, I'll just live life to the fullest from now onwards! Who knows, I might just drop dead one day? :S

No comments: