Monday, January 19, 2009

I have a long equation to equate to Monday Blues. It's embedded in my mind and I shall not post it here. Lunch was at Pizza Hut. BF lesson was relaxing. Only required to do 1 question of tutorial and almost the whole class proceeded to play Facebook. Created a 1L02 group, lol. QLA lecture was interesting with the lecturer making us laugh and laugh throughout the lesson. Haha, I've always loved QLA lectures.

Met up with KC and ZR to interview ZR on my IAC. LOL, I still can't forget the bloopers we had. On the second question he NG-ed on the last second and it made me laughing uncontrollably for like.. xx times in a row? I didn't manage to count it, but the duration was at least 15 minutes. I really have a hard time controlling my laughter. >.<

Went to JP next. I wonder what has come over me today actually. Bought a pair of sneakers at Converse and proceeded on to 77th street where I had my mega shopping spree. Bought a pair of pants (which I'm not sure what to call it as), belt and chain. Don't really have the courage to wear the chain out, but I'll try it on CNY, haha! Might not be going to Camppiak due to the decision to work. Money is always more valuable than CCA points, yah? :p

Busy schedule for this week! (if everything goes on well...)

Monday - Shopping
Tuesday - Study
Wednesday - Movie
Thursday - Haircut
Friday - Shopping
Saturday - Kaiser Day Camp
Sunday - Chinese New Year's eve!
Monday & Tuesday - Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai! 红包拿来!




I just discovered that my skills with the flute is still there. Also, my heart... =D

No comments: