Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Been a long day again. Nothing much happened yesterday, just at home playing some flight sim. However, I made my own benchmark; I flew from Sydney to Singapore and landed nicely! Woots! My biggest achievement so far. :p

School starts again today. HK and Reb got angbao from a lecturer and treated us to lunch. Woots, free lunch. Thanks ah! IFF next. Only like 1/3 of the class was present and therefore no lecture was conducted. Did tutorial and went off. Nat and Reb wanted to interview me for IAC. Haha, it was darn funny!!



If you noticed, I said an extra "the" in the sentence.

Original sentence: No, because I think the earlier the person quit the better it is.
Blooped sentence: No, because I think the earlier the person THE quit the better it is.

Left us laughing up till now since afternoon, LOL!

Stayed back with KC and Erwin to study. Did Astats. Sometimes it can be a killer man! Roar! I'm so gonna get that A for it. Had dinner at BTFC, lots of stalls weren't open and therefore just had a simple meal.

No comments: