Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008, came and went. It's the most enriching year of my 17 years of life on Earth. I experienced a lot of new things this year, such as going to work, participating in voluntary work and large social gatherings. I have made a lot of new friends and getting closer to existing friends. I started my poly life.. A totally different kind of education.

The year 2008 is a wonderful blend of beautiful memories that aren't meant to be forgotten. Although 2008 is gone for good, the memories will still stay in my mind for life. It's sad to see a year gone again. I'm still in a mind of 2008. Well, it's time to move on.. :) It's year 2009 now. Although I know most of you are like me, still unable to accept the sudden change although we have been going through it so many times.. Haha. Sometimes it's just like a dream and you just woken up from it.

I welcomed the year 2009 with lots of wonderful friends.. It's actually amazing how friendships are formed! It goes through a whole series of "supply chain" to know people. Actually, it's very fun to know how different people behave. Some can be quite interesting too! With that, I shall with everyone a very happy 2009! :D

No comments: