Friday, January 9, 2009

IFF Retest~ Argh..

Up till now, it's been a funny day.. Lol. NY didn't want to follow KC and me to school today as he said we're slow.. But when I went out today he's still sleeping...? LOL! Who's the slower one.. =X Funny thing is, both KC and me overslept and meeting time was postponed to 7.45am and I received the sms when I JUST opened my eyes.

Alright, now for school. :D Astats went on as usual but with some laughter as I became a bit of blur. Nat!!! I haven't 算账 with you! Knock calculator on my head.. Now I don't remember my name le.. The 4 flowers were laughing like siao when the calculator hit my head.. =.= Saw fran during lunch today.. Had quite a nice chat lol..

QLA lesson was funny. I was playing some songs on my laptop and I played this Hokkien song named 一支小雨伞, Pam almost killed me! She snatched my laptop over and quickly pressed the stop button on my player. Made me laugh like hell because of her actions.. She's sooo the anti Hokkien songs man! The rest of the lesson left both of us there 自high-ing with me trying to poke her. Blehs, did not succeed. >.< Now in lib with lin, nat and nic "studying", when I'm actually blogging.. :D

Anyway, happy birthday lin!

No comments: