Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yet another long day out.. Well as I said, the first 3 days of the week is gonna be hectic for me. :) Managed to reach school at 9.30am today despite waking up late. Went to print notes with pam which made us late for BF, lols. The 5 of us all wore black today, to my surprise.. Haha!

Had lunch at a long lost place - Pines Cafe. Seafood Mee Goreng, and I hope to taste the Ayam Penyet tomorrow! EIS lesson. Duh! Dam boring with the test which I got 66/100. Miracle for me can! Thanks pam for the help! You know what I'm referring to... :) Astats? Hmm, just as per normal? :p

After school activities again. Room booked from 5pm-9pm today. Seems like room Peridot is the usual hangout place for KC, CK, Erwin and me. Went to the pullup corner twice with KC today. First time I did not even go up for some reasons. For the second time, I went up and held myself up there for 15 seconds after he did a failed "crosswind landing" on the bar. 15 seconds can be said as my longest timing? Lol! I'll do 5 pullups by next year.. I hope.. :D

Dinner at 5 star chicken rice, my 2nd visit for the week. Getting broke, only left 4 bucks!

No comments: