Wednesday, January 21, 2009

red cliff

Back from movie - Red Cliff 2. I had some muscle training on bus 171 today, LOL! The stress it places on my hand while making sharp turns is.. large? :p Fortunately I'm strong enough to support my own weight.

Now on to the movie. The movie was great, with lots of graphical effects (except that they still use the ribena-like substance to for blood) and explosions. Well, a funny thing is that there was a technical problem halfway. CK was there saying about "service recovery", lol! Had dinner at Burger King next. Well, I guess I got psychoed by this fast food outlet. I just LOVE their burgers! Ate 2 burgers at a go. Ouch. Trained home with KC as usual and had tons of talk again. Oh wells, tomorrow and Friday is gonna be long again.

Thursday - Haircut
Friday - Shopping

No comments: