Monday, January 12, 2009

Mr. Blur King

What a blur day today. I was supposed to take 174 from JP to meet Pam, Nat and Lin at 5 Star Chicken Rice but blur little me took 154 instead. =.= Took it for 2 stops and switched to 187, and 157. Waiting time is darn long can..

Nat! Is your toothpaste shampoo nice? :p Alright, I shall not elaborate more lest I laugh out loud, LOL! BF tutorial was as boring, although I learnt some new stuffs. As for QLA, still as interesting with the lecturer making occasional laughters in the class.

After school, went to "study" with KC, CK and Erwin. As you can see, the word "study" is in inverted commas, so we did not study at all! LOL! Went to BTFC again.. Ah, I just love the fish soup there, but it was out of stock.. I shall try it again tomorrow!

It's gonna be a busy week ahead for me. Monday and Tuesday study, Wednesday going to Soul of Entertainment. Fortunately, I'll be free on Thursday and Friday. However, Saturday's gonna be a busy day again~

No comments: