Thursday, January 8, 2009

After school: Went around open house.
After open house: Slacked at Makan Place
After Makan Place: Treatment

haha, had a darn interesting trip from school back to JP today. Erwin, CK, KC and myself were at Makan Place when we decided to go off. As usual, KC and myself went to the opposite bus stop to take the bus. However, it was so crowded due to the secondary school students coming to the open house. After 15 minutes of waiting, we decided to cross the bridge and go over to the NP bus stop to take a bus to BTFC and switch to 174. Saw CK still at the bus stop, lol. After some minutes of waiting, we got impatient and decided to walk to BTFC instead. Upon reaching, a 61 arrived, we boarded it. Alighted at 1 stop before Bukit Batok Interchange and took 178 since it came. Finally, reached JP at 7.30pm.

Treatment was planned at 7pm, but ahh... I was late! LOL. First treatment in JP and I'm late. >.< Ah, no choice. Treatment was as painful as ever. Fortunately, I was able to bear with the pain. After the treatment, I noticed I became CK. LOL, find it funny? My hair became so CURLY. Fringe, sideburn, back.. All became curly curly~~~ LOL. Just seeing the curly hair reminds me of him. Alrighty, IFF retest tomorrow, good luck to me. :D

No comments: