Friday, January 9, 2009

Last minute of the day! Lol. Seems like I like posting 2 posts in a day now. Why is that so? I don't know myself too.

IFF Retest went on as usual, should be able to pass this time.. I hope? Slacked in the lib with KC, CK, nic and Erwin after the test and we tried to play Pyramid Escape. It's funny man! Why funny? Ad hoc, Lancraft, NPNet all did not work for us. Even if we could go into each other's games, we got kicked out automatically in less than 2 mins. Recalling what happened, it's still funny. :D

Dinner at BTFC. Had Mutton Soup, Soya Beancurd and Soya Bean Milk. Darn full after it. Funny thing again. I kept having "momentums" after someone complains that his "momentum" is coming. Luckily, it did not go till the maximum point and I was able to hold it till I reach home.

Now I've fallen in love with my handphone songs. Even if it's a little walk from PM back, I'd take the effort to connect my earpiece and listen to some songs. Probably I just LOVE the songs inside it? :p

No comments: