Sunday, January 4, 2009

Private Pilot License
Approx $20,000

Commercial Pilot License
Approx $100,000

Air Transport Pilot License
Approx $3,000

How am I gonna find money for all these?! Study loan is the only thing that can help me I guess.. My direction is fixed once I apply..
Pilot.. Singapore Airlines.. Here I come!




The Piper Warrior is really as exquisite as it's name. I can already imagine myself as a PPL student, sitting in the cockpit and piloting the aircraft. It'll be a long journey.. From what I read on the MFA website, cadet pilots and required to STAY IN.. Get the word? STAY IN! The place is somewhere in Malacca.. 3 months of training for PPL, 18 months for CPL and 1.5 months for ATPL.. That's a total of 22.5 months! If I were to leave Singapore for so long, I can't imagine what would happen man.. I'll certainly miss everything here. Not 2 weeks this time.. It's about.. 2 years!. It's hard for me to imagine leaving Singapore for 2 years... If that's really the case I'd reconsider the course.. But however.. It's my dream.. Since childhood... Should I go for it?

No comments: