Monday, February 2, 2009

Boeing vs Airbus

Not really my best day for flying. I keep crashing or bursting tires. What's happening to me today? =.= Anyway, have decided on my vacation activities:

Guangzhou Trip
3rd March to 11th March

Flight
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur - Boeing 737-400
Kuala Lumpur to Guangzhou - Airbus A330 all series

Guangzhou to Kuala Lumpur - Airbus A330 all series
Kuala Lumpur to Singapore - Boeing 737-400

Airline: Malaysia Airlines
Rating from SkyTrax: 5 Stars

Alternative Route

Flight
Singapore to Guangzhou - Boeing 777-200/ER
Guangzhou to Singapore - Boeing 777-200/ER

Airline: Singapore Airlines
Rating from SkyTrax: 5 Stars
Daniel's Rating: 6 stars

Hong Kong Trip
12th March to 16th March (tentative)

Flight
Singapore to Hong Kong - Airbus A320-200
Hong Kong to Singapore - Airbus A320-200

Airline: Jetstar Asia (Low-Cost Carrier)
Rating from SkyTrax: 3 Stars

Well, that means I'll be away from Singapore for a total of 14 days? Ahh! Another so-like-Chiangmai trip, LOL! Except that I get to come back to Singapore and set off again. :) Hopefully I can enjoy myself to the max yeh. As for work, I shall look for work with flexible timing like private tuition or such. Any lobang? Please recommend!

No comments: