Monday, February 2, 2009

who am i?

I'm in such a sub-conscious mode today. What things I done today to make me think so?


  1. I totally forgot I was boiling water when I wanted to cook maggie mee.

  2. I thought I have pressed the lift button while waiting for the lift but I didn't and it just went past my floor.

  3. I forgot where my class is.

  4. I totally didn't know what the lecturer was going through although I was copying everything down.

  5. I almost forgot my blog address!!!

  6. I thought I was on 243 when I'm on 193.

  7. I almost took a plate to contain milk which I wanted to drink.



Am I like suffering from STM or anything? Lol.

Anyway, school was fun today although I was in a sub conscious mind. Learnt quite a lot of stuffs during BF tutorial today. Tutorials are always better than lectures in understanding stuffs, lol. Everyone is in a different mood today for no reason. Nat is quiet today, but PX is still in her usual childish behaviour like saying "I don't want to talk to you liao!", Deph is suddenly very talkative to me today while Pam is as the usual, very quiet.

Now I've decided the dates for my overseas trip.

Guangzhou Trip -> 3rd March to 11th March (Singapore Airlines)
Hong Kong Trip -> 12th March to 16th March (Jetstar Asia)

Anyone wanna send me off to the airport and fetch me at the airport when I go to/come back from Guangzhou? :p If not I'll just be a lonely soul wandering in WSSS, a.k.a Singapore Changi Airport.

Total expenses might add up to $2000, which is a lot!

No comments: