Monday, February 23, 2009

Days to the boarding of SQ850: 8

I overslept today - LOL. Thanks nat for waking me up with the call, or I might NEVER get to the Astats exam hall! So yea, I set my alarm at 6.55am, it rang but I snoozed it and went back to sleep. At 7.33am, received a call from her. Probably I just woke up, I thought the time was 6.33am, I went back to sleep again. After 2 seconds, I noticed that something's amiss, I checked my phone again, AHH, it's 7.33am!!

I immediately gave KC a call since I was supposed to meet him at 7.30am. No choice, had to take a cab there. He said he got reminded of the early morning of 10 September when he was waiting for me at the bus stop. He's even wearing the same shirt.. Like.. lol! Finally without any delays, reached school at 8.20am and revised a bit more of my Astats. I was aiming for a full mark for this paper, but my morale dropped greatly after that. Stupid Standard Deviation made me lose marks I shouldn't lose! Ahh, 5 marks!! My max should be only 87/100 now.. :( That's not even AD!

Lunched at Makan Place before going to Boon Lay. Good gracious, I don't know what got into me that made me want to go also. Finally, I'm here back home in my cosy little room. I managed to make flights from Hong Kong - Singapore, Singapore - Male and Singapore - Christmas Island. HK-SIN flight was ok, except I burst a tire AGAIN while landing. SIN-MLE was the most perfect one except I arrived too late due to a go-around. SIN-Christmas Island was the worst ever. The runway was too short for an A310 to land and I overran it.. LOL! Probably smaller aircrafts would be most suitable.. Like the Boeing 737-800?

No comments: