Thursday, February 26, 2009

Days to the boarding of SQ850: 5


4.26am - This is how I'm feeling right now, getting attacked by 2 things - BF and GPA. However, I don't have a smile on my face.


Lin and nat came over today - Apparently I had some troubles recognising them as I just woke up. Slept at 4am yesterday, for no apparent reason. Planned to study today - but it failed! Instead, we decided to cook. Our cooking went on well. Cooked this soup called "Clam, Mushroom and Potato Chowder". I was the head chef again, it came out.. GREAT! JUST my first attempt at it, alright.. Seems like my talent for cooking is still there, lol!


My "masterpiece"! Looks GREAT yeh?


Journey to Giant to buy the ingredients wasn't smooth - rained halfway. Lin and I also had some troubles struggling with all the stuff we bought as we couldn't find a basket. There was an offer for the chickens! Only $1.99 for 1 WHOLE chicken! Without any hesitation, I bought 2 of them. Would be a great dinner for 3 of us! Marinated one of them and will be sent into the oven tomorrow! The playful nature of lin and myself did not end - We kept playing around again. Especially with those seasonings.. Blehs.. The playing can never end. :p

After eating the chowder, we decided to fry some eggs. Oh my, just discovered a secret about frying eggs today, thanks to lin. Whether by accident or purpose, it was sure a great idea! Not gonna reveal it here, though! My first attempt at frying it was also.. SUCCESSFUL! Another funny thing today - I accidentally poured orange juice over nat's brand new bag! She looks like she was gonna kill me over that, but we managed to clean up the bag, minus the millions of ants crawling all over. :p

They'll be coming over again tomorrow, will be grilling the chicken! Hope it comes out successfully and well done!

No comments: