Friday, February 6, 2009

Yet another day has passed - 25 days to the boarding of SQ850!

Today was a fun day again. Like usual Fridays, I'm very high when I reach class for some reasons. Lunch time I had subway - not my usual. I became PX's "maid" during lunch today as she went home to get her BF assignment and I was carrying her bag all around the school. =.=

QLA test was easy! Really a piece of cake, except for 1 question. An unexpected outing today. Went to Queensway with PX to see some designs for our group tee. Had a bowl of laksa after that, always tastes nice. :p Went back to school to gym with KC and Erwin. I managed to improved a little on my hanging on the pullup bar, I guess?

Played pool after that. Been such a long time since I played. Thanks bro for all those suanning in there.. =X But however today's pool seem much better for some reasons? Lol. Went for dinner with KC at BTFC since Erwin wanted to go home first. Gossiped a lot again? Well, just can't stop it, lol!

Gonna be another long day tomorrow!

And I'm thinking of I'm really falling into it...

No comments: